Cooking is about more than recipes, it’s about techniques. Our professional chef instructor will lead you through the skills you need to turn every day ingredients into a meal you’ll be proud to serve.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each participant will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement for each class they attend. Participants under 18 years of age must have the Hold Harmless Agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian. You may email the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to class.
- Participants must be at least 15 years old. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- You will work together in groups of 2-4.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- You may bring a closable water bottle. Open beverage containers are not allowed in the cooking area.
- Class will last approximately 2 hours during which time you will enjoy your project.
- All participants must be dressed appropriately for the kitchen
- Comfortable closed toe shoes
- Long hair tied back so it doesn’t come into contact with food or food preparation surfaces
- Long pants are preferred. No shorts or sleeveless shirts please
- PLEASE NOTE: A mask or cloth face covering is required for ALL individuals who are not completely vaccinated.