Designed for children ages 4-7 our Lil’ Chef Series will teach the youngest cooks essential kitchen skills and get them excited about fresh, whole foods. You will help them measure, mix, and pour as they work together in small groups to learn basic cooking techniques, kitchen skills, and food safety principles.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Each participant will be required to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement for each class they attend. Participants under 18 years of age must have the Hold Harmless Agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian. You may email the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you to class.
- Participants must be between the ages of 4-7 and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Students will work together in groups of 2-4.
- Students will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Students may bring a closable water bottle. Open beverage containers are not allowed in the cooking area.
- Class will last approximately 1 hour.
- All participants must be dressed appropriately for the kitchen
- Comfortable closed toe shoes
- Long hair tied back so it doesn’t come into contact with food or food preparation surfaces
- Long pants are preferred. No shorts or sleeveless shirts please
- PLEASE NOTE: A mask or cloth face covering is required for ALL individuals who are not completely vaccinated.